PHEDCS members participated on the third International forum “GeoBuilding 2019” – “Geospatial Solutions for Structural Design, Construction and Maintenance” which was held on 27–29 March 2019 in Novosibirsk, Russian Federation. Forum organizers were: Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Sibstrin), Construction Association of Novosibirsk Region (SRO ASONO), Ministry of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Novosibirsk Region, Department of Construction and Architecture of the Mayor’s Office of Novosibirsk, “GEOSCAN” LLC, ISPRS WG V/7, and Exhibition operator “ExpoGEO” LLC.
Forum topics were as follows:
- Self-regulation in the construction industry: current status, challenges, and opportunities
- Digital construction. Verification, construction compliance monitoring, and complete geometry control
- BIM technologies in architecture, regional planning, urban land management, risk, and emergency management
- Digitizing industrial, transport, and social facilities for solving the safety, modernization, management and service problems
- 3D cadaster, property and premises accounting
- Digital technologies in road design, construction, and operation
- UAV technologies for geospatial data acquisition and processing of urban areas and agglomerations, linear structures, and mining
- Geotechnical monitoring of civil and industrial facilities and engineering structures.